The staff at Kids in Motion Academy are dedicated to providing young children early educational experiences that will serve them for years to come. Our preschool takes an approach to early childhood education that helps children move towards a great purpose. We combine play-based experiences with teacher-directed small group activities that target important developmental skills in every one of our daycare and preschool programs. And, as elementary schools are altering schedules, we are here to serve your needs and the needs of your school-aged children with enhanced programs to help with virtual learning sessions and more.
- Infant Daycare (ages 6 weeks to 1 year)
- Toddler Daycare (ages 1 to 2)
- Twos (ages 2 to 3)
- Preschool (ages 3 to 4)
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5)
- School-Age Program (Kindergarten – 5th Grade)
- Summer Camp (ages 5 to 12)